|Original author(s)||Udi Fuchs|
0.22 / 17 February 2015
|Written in||C, C++|
|Operating system||Linux, Mac OS X, Windows|
|Type||Post-production tool for photography|
|License||GNU General Public License|
UFRaw (originally named after its founder Udi Fuchs's Raw, the backronym Unidentified Flying Raw replaced it as the full name) is an application which can read and manipulate photographs in raw image formats, as created by many digital cameras. UFRaw is available as both as a stand-alone program and as a plugin for GIMP (only on non-Microsoft Windows systems). As a stand-alone program, UFRaw can be invoked with a graphical interface, or as a command line batch processing utility.
UFRaw reads raw images, using dcraw as a back end, and supports color management via LittleCMS, allowing the user to apply input, output, and display color profiles. This allows UFRaw to support a variety of raw image formats.
UFRaw has been unmaintained since 17 December 2016.
- "UFRaw Files". SourceForge. Retrieved 13 September 2021.
- Fuchs, Udi. "UFRaw - Supported Cameras". UFRaw.SourceForge.net. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- "UFRaw". UFRaw.SourceForge.net. Retrieved 13 September 2021.
- "UFRaw / Discussion / Open Discussion: Work on UFRaw". SourceForge.
- Zangl, von Christian. "UFRaw in Gimp installieren - RAW-Bilder bearbeiten und konvertieren › Digitipps.ch - der Online Fotokurs". Digitipps.ch (in German). Retrieved 13 September 2021.
- "RAW-Datei in Gimp öffnen - das müssen Sie beachten". praxistipps.chip.de (in German). Retrieved 13 September 2021.
- "nUFRaw". matteolucarelli.altervista.org.
- "nufraw". SourceForge. Retrieved 13 September 2021.
- "Partha's Place". Partha.com.