From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UGA or Uga may refer to:
- University of Georgia, an American land-grant, sea-grant research university located in Athens, Georgia, USA
- Uga (mascot), the English bulldog representing the University of Georgia Bulldogs team since 1956
- Université Grenoble Alpes,is the association of universities and higher education institutions (ComUE) for institutions of higher education and research for Grenoble, Chambéry, Annecy and Valence in the Rhône-Alpes region of France.
- Grenoble Alpes University (UGA, French: Université Grenoble Alpes)
- United Game Artists, a second-party developer of computer and video games for SEGA
- United Golf Association was a group of African-American professional golfers who operated a separate series of professional golf tournaments for Blacks during the era of racial segregation
Science and technology
- UGA, a stop codon within genetic code
- Universal geometric algebra
- User Global Area, part of the System Global Area in Oracle database software
- UXGA or UGA, Ultra Graphics Array
- Uga (Lanzarote), a village in Yaiza municipality in the province of Las Palmas, Lanzarote
- Uga, Nigeria, a town in Anambra, Nigeria
- Uqah or Uga, a village in Azerbaijan
- IATA airport code for Bulgan Airport, Bulgan Province, Mongolia
- Ugas, characters in the Conker series
- Ooga, a game developed by Bolt Creative
- Elisa Uga, an Italian fencer
- Air Uganda's ICAO airline designation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UGA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.