From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
User-generated content is media content made by the general public.
UGC may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Universal gravitational constant G, in physics
- Uppsala General Catalogue, an astronomical catalogue of galaxies
- UGC, the codon for Cysteine
- Unique games conjecture, a conjecture in computational complexity
- UGC (cinema operator), a European cinema chain
- Union Graduate College, Schenectady, New York
- University Grants Commission (Bangladesh)
- University Grants Commission (India)
- University Grants Commission, defunct Pakistani government agency for regulating university and higher education superseded by the Higher Education Commission
- University Grants Commission (Sri Lanka)
- University Grants Committee (disambiguation)
- UnitedGlobalCom, former name of the cable TV operator Liberty Global
- UnderGround Crips, an African American street gang mainly from Los Angeles, California
- Urine Good Company, a fictional corporation in the musical Urinetown
- Urgench International Airport, by IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UGC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.