From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
User-generated content is media content made by the general public.
UGC may also refer to:
Science and technology
- the codon for Cysteine
- Unique games conjecture, a conjecture in computational complexity
- Universal gravitational constant G, in physics
- Uppsala General Catalogue, an astronomical catalogue of galaxies
- UGC (cinema operator), a European cinema chain
- UnderGround Crips, an African American street gang mainly from Los Angeles, California
- UnitedGlobalCom, former name of the cable TV operator Liberty Global
- University Grants Commission (Bangladesh)
- University Grants Committee (disambiguation)
- University Grants Commission (India)
- University Grants Commission (Pakistan)
- University Grants Commission (Sri Lanka)
- Urgench International Airport, by IATA code
- Urine Good Company, a fictional corporation in the musical Urinetown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UGC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.