From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The UK is the United Kingdom, a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.
UK or uk may also refer to:
Arts and media
- U.K. (band), a progressive rock supergroup
- U.K. (album), by U.K.
- Universiteitskrant, a newspaper
- UK Records, a record label
- University of Kentucky, United States
- Kongo University (l’Université Kongo), DR Congo
- Comenius University in Bratislava (Univerzita Komenského), Slovakia
- Universidad Argentina John F. Kennedy, Argentina
- Uk (Cyrillic), an obsolete digraph or letter
- Ukrainian language (ISO 639-1 language code "uk")
- World Congress of Esperanto (or Universala Kongreso de Esperanto)
- United Kingdom
- Uttarakhand, a state of India
- Uk (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Irkutsk Oblast
- .uk, the United Kingdom's top-level Internet domain
- UK (ICAO airport codes), airports in Ukraine
- Vistara (IATA airline code UK)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.