Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up UK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UK usually refers to the United Kingdom, a country in Europe.
UK, U.K., Uk, or uk may also refer to:
Arts and media
- U.K. (band), a progressive rock supergroup
- U.K. (album), by U.K.
- Universiteitskrant, a newspaper
- UK Records, a record label
- Charles University (Univerzita Karlova), Czech Republic
- Comenius University in Bratislava (Univerzita Komenského), Slovakia
- Kongo University (l’Université Kongo), DR Congo
- Universidad Argentina John F. Kennedy, Argentina
- University of Kara, Togo
- University of Kashmir, India
- University of Kentucky, United States
- University of Kragujevac, Serbia
- Uk (Cyrillic), an obsolete digraph or letter
- Ukrainian language (ISO 639-1 language code "uk")
- World Congress of Esperanto (or Universala Kongreso de Esperanto)
- Uttarakhand, a state of India
- Uk (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Irkutsk Oblast
- .uk, the United Kingdom's top-level Internet domain
- UK (ICAO airport codes), airports in Ukraine
- Vistara (IATA airline code UK)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.