UK Seniors Championship
|Total prize fund||£14,500|
|Current champion(s)||Ken Doherty|
The event was created in 2017, as a part of the World Snooker Tour. The first UK Senior championship took place in October 2017, and was won by Jimmy White. The 2018 UK Seniors Championship is scheduled to take place in the Hull Venue, in Hull, England.
Events have a thirty-second shot clock enabled, and in-place of a deciding frame, there is a , to determine the victor.
|2017||Jimmy White||Ken Doherty||4–2||Redhill||2017/18|
|2018||Ken Doherty||Igor Figueiredo||4–1||Hull||2018/19|
- "UK Seniors (2017) - snooker.org". www.snooker.org. Archived from the original on 2017-11-14. Retrieved 2017-10-26.
- "Stephen Hendry Returns in UK Seniors Championship". SnookerHQ. 2017-10-24. Archived from the original on 2017-10-26. Retrieved 2017-10-26.
- "World Seniors Tour 2017/18 - WPBSA". WPBSA. Archived from the original on 2018-02-18. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- "WPBSA World Seniors Snooker Tour - World Snooker". World Snooker. Archived from the original on 2018-05-23. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- "UK Seniors Championships kicks off - Snooker Hub". Snooker Hub. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- Robinson, Hannah (1 November 2017). "Hull to host UK Seniors Snooker Championship 2018". hulldailymail. Archived from the original on 5 May 2018. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- "Jimmy White Wins UK Seniors Championship - SnookerHQ". SnookerHQ. Archived from the original on 2018-03-17. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- "Ken Doherty Claims UK Seniors Championship". Retrieved 25 October 2018.
|This article related to snooker is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|