|Publicly traded government-linked company|
|Traded as||MYX: 4588|
Manufacturing & Engineering
|Headquarters||Menara UMW (formerly known as Wisma Nusantary), Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Australia, China, India and Oman.|
Tan Sri Dato' Sri Hamad Kama Piah Che Othman, Group Chairman |
Badrul Feisal Abdul Rahim, President & Group CEO
|Revenue||RM11 billion (2017)|
|Parent||Permodalan Nasional Berhad|
|Subsidiaries||List of subsidiaries|
The UMW Holdings Berhad (MYX: 4588) is one of the largest companies and also one of the leading industrial enterprises, serving the economies of Malaysia and the Asia-Pacific region. The UMW Group is an RM11 billion company and ranks among the foremost corporations listed on the Bursa Malaysia. Its net assets exceed RM2.3 billion and its workforce numbers more than 7,500 employees serving customers through a nationwide distribution network.
- UMW Toyota Motor Sdn. Bhd.
- Assembly Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Automotive Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Toyota Boshoku UMW Sdn. Bhd.
- Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn. Bhd. (Perodua)
- UMW Equipment Sdn. Bhd.
- UMW (East Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- UMW Niugini Limited, Papua New Guinea
- UMW Engineering Services Limited, Myanmar
- UMW Industries (1985) Sdn. Bhd.
- UMW Equipment & Engineering Pte. Ltd.
- UMW Equipment Systems (Vietnam) Company Limited, Vietnam
- UMW Material Handling Shanghai Group, China
- UMW Industrial Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd
- UMW Industrial Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Vision Fleet Equipment Leasing (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- UMW Industrial Power Sdn. Bhd.
Manufacturing and engineering
- UMW Aerospace Sdn. Bhd.
- UMW Aero Assets Sdn. Bhd.
- UMW Grantt International Sdn. Bhd. (Grantt)
- UMW Lubricant International Sdn. Bhd. (Repsol)
- UMW Pennzoil Distributors Sdn. Bhd. (Pennzoil)
- Lubetech Sdn. Bhd.
- Lubritech International Holdings Ltd.
- UMW Advantech Sdn. Bhd.
- KYB-UMW Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
join venture with Perodua
- "Malaysia's next fsffmega-IPO to raise $1b". Investvine.com. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 21 May 2013.
|This Malaysian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|