UNFPA Goodwill Ambassador is an official postnominal honorific title, title of authority, legal status and job description assigned to those goodwill ambassadors and advocates who are designated by the United Nations. UNFPA goodwill ambassadors are celebrity advocates of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and use their talent and fame to advocate for the human right of reproductive health.
Current UNFPA goodwill ambassadors
The current goodwill ambassadors, and the year they were appointed:
|H.R.H. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark||Denmark||2010|
|Ashley Judd||United States||2016|
|Queen Mother Ashi Sangay Choden Wangchuck||Bhutan||1999|
|Princess Basma bint Talal||Jordan||2001|
- Goodwill Ambassador
- FAO Goodwill Ambassador
- UNDP Goodwill Ambassador
- UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador
- UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador
- UNODC Goodwill Ambassador
- UN Women Goodwill Ambassador
- UNIDO Goodwill Ambassador
- UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
- WFP Goodwill Ambassador
- WHO Goodwill Ambassador
- UNFPA Goodwill Ambassadors and Patrons. Retrieved 25/05/2015.
- H.R.H. The Crown Princess of Denmark becomes patron of UNFPA to support women’s health. United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe (UNRIC Brussels), June 2010. Retrieved 22/05/2015.
- Maria Efrosinina became honorary ambassador of UN Population Fund Ukraine. ukraine.unfpa.org.
- "Supermodel Natalia Vodianova joins UNFPA to tackle stigma and advance women's health". UN News. 2021-02-24. Retrieved 2021-03-25.