Ukrainian Independent Information Agency
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Owner||1+1 Media Group|
The UNIAN or Ukrainian Independent Information Agency of News (Ukrainian: Українське Незалежне Інформаційне Агентство Новин, УНІАН; Ukrayins'ke Nezalezhne Informatsiyne Ahentstvo Novyn) is a Kiev-based Ukrainian news agency. It produces and provides political, business and financial information, as well as a photo reporting service.
UNIAN was founded in March 1993 as Ukrainian Independent Information Agency of News.
UNIAN has close to 500 media clients worldwide and its photobank includes over 200,000 images.
UNIAN press conference hall
|Owned by||1+1 Media Group|
|Picture format||16:9 576i (SDTV)|
UNIAN also runs its own TV channel, UNIAN TV. The channel's content includes news, analytical programs, documentaries, sport and movies. The General Producer of the channel is Vladyslav Svinchenko.
The channel is available on satellite, cable and IPTV networks. It broadcasts unencrypted from the AMOS-2 satellite (4.0 W), at 10722 Horizonal, 27500.
- Iryna Herashchenko, a president of UNIAN in 2006–07
- , 1+1 Group (18 August 2014)
- "President v oligarch". The Economist. 28 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Lydia Tomkiw (25 August 2014). "Ukraine Today jumps into the Ukraine-Russia media war". Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- Contact us. UNIAN
- Інформація для замовника. UNIAN
- List of press conferences in Kiev on 6 March 2018. Kiev city administration. 6 March 2018
- "UNIAN TV | 1+1 Media". 1+1 Media Group.
|This Ukrainian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ukrainian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|