Buckle Up in Your Truck 225
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series|
|Location||Sparta, Kentucky, United States|
|Corporate sponsor||Kentucky Transportation Cabinet|
|Distance||225 miles (362 km)|
|Laps||150 (Stage 1: 35 Stage 2: 35 Stage 3: 80)|
|Previous names||UNOH 225 (2011–2015)|
|Most wins (driver)||Kyle Busch (2)|
|Most wins (team)||Kyle Busch Motorsports (4)|
|Most wins (manufacturer)||Toyota (6)|
|Length||1.5 mi (2.4 km)|
The Buckle Up in Your Truck 225 presented by Click It or Ticket is a 225-mile-long (362 km) annual race NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series race held at Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, Kentucky. Kentucky received a second date beginning in 2011 as part of NASCAR's latest round of schedule realignment; since 2000 the track had always held a Truck Series event. For that race, see Kentucky 201.
In the inaugural UNOH 225, which was held on July 7, 2011, Johnny Sauter won the pole position, but Kyle Busch won the race during a green-white-checkered finish. Busch started in the last position after missing the drivers meeting held earlier that day.
|Year||Date||No.||Driver||Team||Manufacturer||Race Distance||Race Time||Average Speed|
|2011||July 7||18||Kyle Busch||Kyle Busch Motorsports||Toyota||152*||228 (366.93)||1:54:08||119.86|
|2012||June 28||31||James Buescher||Turner Motorsports||Chevrolet||150||225 (362.102)||1:51:16||121.33|
|2013||June 27||3||Ty Dillon||Richard Childress Racing||Chevrolet||150||225 (362.102)||1:45:50||127.559|
|2014||June 26||51||Kyle Busch||Kyle Busch Motorsports||Toyota||150||225 (362.102)||1:43:05||130.962|
|2015||July 9||88||Matt Crafton||ThorSport Racing||Toyota||145*||217.5 (350.032)||1:51:17||117.268|
|2016||July 7||9||William Byron||Kyle Busch Motorsports||Toyota||150||225 (362.102)||1:55:41||116.698|
|2017||July 6–7*||4||Christopher Bell||Kyle Busch Motorsports||Toyota||150||225 (362.102)||1:59:47||112.703|
|2018||July 12||41||Ben Rhodes||ThorSport Racing||Ford||150||225 (362.102)||1:32:00||146.739|
|2019||July 11||17||Tyler Ankrum||DGR-Crosley||Toyota||150||225 (362.102)||1:53:03||119.416|
|2020||July 11*||2||Sheldon Creed||GMS Racing||Chevrolet||71*||106.5 (171.394)||1:05:14||97.956|
- 2011: This race was extended due to a NASCAR Overtime finish.
- 2015: The race was shortened due to damage to the catchfence from Ben Kennedy's wreck.
- 2017: Race started Thursday but ended shortly after midnight Friday due to a rain delay.
- 2020: Race moved from July 9 to July 11 due to schedule changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The race was shortened due to rain.
Multiple winners (drivers)
|# Wins||Driver||Years Won|
|2||Kyle Busch||2011, 2014|
Multiple winners (teams)
|# Wins||Team||Years Won|
|4||Kyle Busch Motorsports||2011, 2014, 2016, 2017|
|2||ThorSport Racing||2015, 2018|
|# Wins||Make||Years Won|
|6||Toyota||2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019|
|3||Chevrolet||2012, 2013, 2020|
- "Kentucky Speedway news". WLW. February 4, 2016. Retrieved February 4, 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "Kentucky Speedway to host two Truck Series races in 2011". CBS Sports. September 3, 2010. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- "2011 UNOH 225". 7 July 2011. Racing-Reference.info. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- "Busch goes last to first for Kentucky victory". July 8, 2011. NASCAR. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
Pocono Organics 150
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
Buckle Up in Your Truck 225
Eldora Dirt Derby
|This NASCAR-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|