From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up UN, un, or un- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The United Nations is an international organization.
UN or Un may also refer to:
- Union Nationale (disambiguation), any one of several political parties
- United Nations (gang), Vancouver
- National University of Colombia
- University of Nebraska
- University of Nevada (disambiguation)
- University of the Nations
- a village in Lum Choar, Cambodia
- Un, Surat, a town in Gujarat, India
- Un, Uttar Pradesh, a town India
Science and technology
- UN number, a four-digit number that identifies a hazardous substance
- Uranium nitride, a family of compounds
- User-name, the account of a computer user
- un-, an English prefix used to define "not"
- Transaero Airlines, by IATA code
- Ujian Nasional, national test in Indonesia
- Ukrainian nation
- Un (foreign languages), including "Un", Spanish for "a"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.