Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up UN, un, or un- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The UN or United Nations is an international organization.
UN or Un may also refer to:
- UN (band), a Korean musical group
- U.N. (group), a hip hop group
- UN (album), an album by Dan Black
- Un (album), by the anarchist band Chumbawamba
- Un, a village in Lum Choar, Cambodia
- Un, Surat, a town in Gujarat, India
- Un, Uttar Pradesh, a town India
- Transaero Airlines' IATA code
- United Nations (gang), a gang in Vancouver
- Uranium mononitride, part of the uranium nitride family of compounds
- UN number, a four-digit number that identifies a hazardous substance
- Union Nationale (disambiguation), any one of several political parties
- United Nations (disambiguation)
- Unn (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.