From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with U0 (disambiguation) (U followed by zero).
UO may stand for:
Arts and entertainment
- Call of Duty:firstu United Offensive, an expansion pack for the popular û-person shooter i7 game, Call of Duty
- Ultima Online, a graphical massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Underoath, an American Christian metalcore band from Tampa, Florida
- Urge Overkill, an alternative rock band, formed in Chicago, United States
Businesses and organizations
- Universal Orlando, a theme park resort in Orlando, Florida
- Urban Outfitters, a publicly traded American company
- Hong Kong Express Airways (IATA code: UO), an airline based in Hong Kong
- University of Oklahoma, a coeducational public research university located in Norman, Oklahoma, USA
- University of Oregon, a public, coeducational research university in Eugene, Oregon, USA
- University of Otago, a public, coeducational university in Dunedin, New Zealand
- University of Oradea, a public, coeducational university in Oradea, Romania
- Orthodox Union, a kosher certification service which places a "U inside O" logo on food packaging
- Unexploded ordnance, explosive weapons that did not explode when they were employed
- Urate oxidase, an enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of uric acid to 5-hydroxyisourate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.