|Full name||Unión Popular de Langreo|
|Founded||July 4, 1961|
|League||3ª – Group 2|
|2016–17||3ª – Group 2, 3rd|
Unión Popular de Langreo is a Spanish football team based in Langreo, in the autonomous community of Asturias. Founded in 1961, it plays in Tercera División, holding its home games at Estadio Ganzábal in La Felguera, with a capacity of 4,024 seats.
UP Langreo was founded on 4 July 1961, after the merge of local teams CP La Felguera and Racing de Sama, who both had a fiercy rivalry. The merge was made with the aim of overcoming from the rivalry between Sama and La Felguera not only in football, but in all areas.
In its first season, Langreo achieved promotion to Segunda División, where it played during eight seasons out of the next ten years. Since its second relegation from Segunda to Tercera División, the club always played between Tercera and Segunda División B, the new third tier created in 1977, where UP Langreo played for the first time in its inaugural season.
Since that year, Langreo continues playing alternatively between Segunda División B and Tercera División.
Since its foundation, Langreo plays in Estadio Ganzábal. Entirely renovated in 2006, it has capacity for 4,024 spectators.
Season to season
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Tercera División: 1961–62, 1969–70, 1981–82, 1985–86, 2001–02
- Copa RFEF (Asturias tournament): 1997, 2008, 2017
- José Antonio Coto (1961–71)
- Alfredo Fombella (1971)
- Guillermo Menéndez Coto (1971–75)
- José María Fernández (1975–77)
- Enrique López Clavería (1977–80)
- Guillermo Menéndez Coto (2) (1980)
- Honorino Montes (1980–85)
- Julio Cadenas (1985–89)
- Amador Cañón (1989–90)
- Alfonso Cienfuegos (1990–99)
- Manuel Mazzola (1999–2007)
- Adolfo Ceñera (2007–08)
- Fernando de la Roza (2008)
- Francisco Brito Arceo (2008–11)
- Senén Riera (2011–13)
- Ana Pacho (2013–14)
- Víctor Fernández-Miranda (2014–present)