(Redirected from URO)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -uro, uro, or uro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uro or URO may refer to:
- Aurochs, the predecessor of modern cattle
- Uro Bonsai technique; see deadwood bonsai techniques
- Uro, Delta, Nigeria
- Uro (film), directed by Stefan Faldbakken
- Uro (trucks), a Spanish truck manufacturer
- Uromastyx, a genus of lizards
- Uros, a people of South America
- Uru–Chipaya languages, the family of languages spoken by the Uro people.
- United Restitution Organization, a legal aid service for victims of the Nazis
- Rouen Airport, of which URO is the IATA code
- Unified Repertoire and Ordering, an alternative name for the CJK Unified Ideographs (Unicode block).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.