USA Field Hockey
|Headquarters||Virginia Beach, Virginia|
USA Field Hockey is the national governing body for field hockey in the United States. USA Field Hockey is a member organization of the United States Olympic Committee and the International Hockey Federation. The USA Field Hockey Association is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. It was founded in 1922.
The United States Field Hockey Association (USFHA) was founded in 1922, to govern women's field hockey in the United States. Six years later, in 1928, the Field Hockey Association of America (FHAA) was founded, to govern men's field hockey in the U.S.
National training center
- See footnote
Hall of fame
- USA Field Hockey. Retrieved 2007-12-19.
- About Field Hockey, USA Field Hockey. Retrieved 2007-12-19.
- Greg Wyshynski (2016-08-13). "Why USA Olympic field hockey suddenly isn't terrible". Sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- Roenigk, Alyssa (2013-07-16). "Olympics 2016 - New-look U.S. field hockey team can go from worst to first". Espn.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- Field Hockey History & Tradition (Updated on October 21, 2009). USA Field Hockey website. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- Past Presidents. USA Field Hockey website. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
- USA Field Hockey National Team Training Center at Spooky Nook. USA Field Hockey website. Retrieved 2016-06-22.