From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up USB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USB stands for Universal Serial Bus, a computer bus standard.
USB may also refer to:
- Upper sideband, the signal components above the carrier frequency in amplitude modulation
- Unified S-band, a communication system used in the Apollo program of manned spaceflight
- Simón Bolívar University, (Universidad Simón Bolívar), a science and engineering school in Caracas, Venezuela
- Simon Bolivar University, (Universidad Simón Bolívar; ES), a university in Colombia
- Simon Bolivar University, (Universidad Simón Bolívar), a university in Mexico City
- University at Stony Brook, the State University of New York at Stony Brook, United States
- University Hospital of Basel, (Universitätsspital Basel), Switzerland
- U.S. Bancorp (NYSE ticker symbol), a financial services holding company
- USB Corporation, a supplier of enzymes and biochemicals used in life science research
- United Soybean Board, US soybean farmer investment group
- United States of Brazil, the First Brazilian Republic (1889–1930)
- United States of Belgium
- Unseptbium, a theorized chemical element with atomic number 172, with symbol Usb
- Wireless USB, the wireless implementation of the USB computer bus standard
- USB flash drive, a data storage device
- UBS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "USB"
- All pages with a title containing USB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.