From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up USD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USD commonly refers to the United States dollar, the official currency of the United States. This may also refer to:
- University of San Diego, San Diego, California, United States
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota, United States
- Under Secretary of Defense, US
- the Upside Down, Houdini's term for the Chinese water torture cell
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive, Tamron lens designation
- Upside-down motorcycle fork
- Unified school district
- Unité spéciale de détention (USD), the French name of the Special Handling Unit (SHU) at the Regional Reception Centre, a Canadian prison
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.