Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up USD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USD is an abbreviation for United States dollar, the official currency of the United States.
USD may also refer to:
- University of San Diego, San Diego, California, United States
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota, United States
- Under Secretary of Defense, United States
- The Upside Down, Houdini's term for the Chinese water torture cell
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive, Tamron lens designation
- Upside-down motorcycle fork
- Unified school district
- Unité spéciale de détention (USD), the French name of the Special Handling Unit (SHU) at the Regional Reception Centre, a Canadian prison
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.