USERN prize is an international award, established by USERN which is annually bestowed on scientists or researchers less than 40 years of age operating in the top 1% of their field and for a significant advancement or achievement in scientific education, research, or serving the humanity in five scientific fields including medical sciences, life sciences, formal sciences, physical sciences, and social sciences.
Floris De Lange (Netherlands) in Social Sciences
For: Expectation sharpens the visual response
Alexander Leemans (Belgium/Netherlands) in Medical Sciences
For: Processing and Visualization in Diffusion Imaging
Jamshid Aghaei (Iran) in Physical Sciences
For: Evaluating Technical Benefits and Risks of Renewable Energy Sources Increasing Penetration in Electrical Networks
Morteza Mahmoudi (Iran/USA) in Biological Sciences
For: Defining the Biological Identity of Nanotherapeutics for High Yield Cancer Therapy
Lucas Joppa (USA) in Formal Sciences
Matjaž Perc (Slovenia) in Social Sciences
For: Transitions Towards Cooperation in Human Societies
Lucina Qazi Uddin (USA) in Medical Sciences
For: Brain Dynamics and Flexible Behavior in Autism and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity
Maria-Magdalena Titirici (UK) in Physical Sciences
For: The Design of Efficient and Low Cost Electrocatalysts Catalysts Without the Use of Critical Metals
Valentina Cauda (Italy) in Biological Sciences
For: Hybrid Immune-Eluding Nanocrystals as Smart and Active Theranostic Weapons Against Cancer -TrojaNanoHorse
Manlio De Domenico (Italy) in Formal Sciences
- "PrizeFestival - USERN". usern.tums.ac.ir. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Iranian scientist runs first universal network for top 1 percent scientists". Iranian Students News Agency. 2016-02-20. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Iran to host 1st USERN congress for scientific advancement". 2016-01-02. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Shirazi scientist wins USERN Award in Physics". theiranproject.com. Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "1st USERN in Iran Names Winners". kayhan.ir. Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "برگزیدگان "یوسرن" معرفی شدند". ایسنا (in Persian). 2016-11-12. Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "New - USERN". usern.tums.ac.ir. Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "Prof. Santos among the Top 4 Nominees for the USERN Prize in Biological Sciences | University of Helsinki". University of Helsinki. 2017-11-03. Retrieved 2017-12-31.
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|