From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Bainbridge (1842), was a 12-gun brig commissioned in 1842 and lost off Cape Hatteras in 1863.
- USS Bainbridge (DD-1), was the first destroyer of the US Navy, in service from 1902 to 1919.
- USS Bainbridge (DD-246), was a destroyer, commissioned in 1920 and sold in 1945.
- USS Bainbridge (CGN-25), was commissioned as a nuclear-powered frigate and in service from 1962 to 1996. In 1975 during Naval reorganization, she was redesignated as a cruiser.<www.navysite.de/cg/cgn25.htm, ussbainbridgeassociation.com/history.html, www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/cgn-25.htm >
- USS Bainbridge (DDG-96), is an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer, commissioned on 12 November 2005 and currently in service.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|