- USS Barney (TB-25) was a torpedo boat in commission from 1901 to 1916 and from 1917 to 1919
- USS Barney (DD-149) was a Wickes-class destroyer in commission from 1919 to 1922 and from 1930 to 1945
- USS Barney (DDG-6) was a Charles F. Adams-class guided-missile destroyer in commission from 1962 to 1990
- USS Commodore Barney (1859), a ferry boat used by the Union Navy during the American Civil War
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|