From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Biddle (TB-26) was a torpedo boat in service from 1901 to 1919.
- USS Biddle (DD-151) was a destroyer commissioned 1918 and in use until 1945.
- USS Biddle (DDG-5) was a guided missile destroyer commissioned in 1962 and renamed Claude V. Ricketts in 1964.
- USS Biddle (CG-34) was a guided missile cruiser in service from 1967 to 1993.
- USS William P. Biddle (APA-8) was an attack transport in service from 1941 to 1946.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|