From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The USS Callaghan (DD-792), was a Fletcher-class destroyer, launched in 1943 and sunk during the Battle of Okinawa in 1945.
- The USS Callaghan (DDG-994), was a Kidd-class guided missile destroyer, launched in 1979 and struck in 1998.
- KAL 007: The Search in International Waters for the role of DDG-0041 in operations
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|