From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Champion may refer to:
- USS Champion (1777) a Continental xebec commanded by Captain James Josiah on the Delaware River in 1777
- USS Champion (1859) an armed river steamer in service during the American Civil War
- USS Champion (AM-314) a World War II minesweeper
- USS Champion (MCM-4) a mine countermeasures ship commissioned in 1991
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|