From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Charlotte (1862) was a Confederate schooner captured by Federal forces in 1862 and used until 1867.
- USS Charlotte (CA-12) was the armored cruiser North Carolina renamed in 1920, a year before decommissioning.
- USS Charlotte (PF-60) was a patrol frigate used by the United States Coast Guard during World War II.
- USS Charlotte (SSN-766) is a Los Angeles-class nuclear-attack submarine commissioned in 1994.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|