From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Cincinnati (1861) was an ironclad river gunboat commissioned in 1862, sunk twice in battle and raised each time, and sold in 1866.
- USS Cincinnati (C-7) was a protected cruiser in service from 1894 to 1919.
- USS Cincinnati (CL-6) was a light cruiser commissioned in 1924, on patrols in the Atlantic Ocean during World War II, and scrapped in 1946.
- USS Cincinnati (SSN-693) was a Los Angeles-class nuclear attack submarine in service from 1978 to 1996.
- USS Cincinnati (LCS-20) is a planned Independence-class littoral combat ship.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|