Jump to navigation Jump to search
- USS Cormorant (AM-40), was launched on 5 February 1919 by Todd Shipbuilding Corporation in New York City.
- USS Cormorant (AMS-122), was launched on 8 June 1953 by Mare Island Naval Shipyard.
- USS Cormorant (MHC-57), is the seventh ship of Osprey-class minehunters.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|