From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Detroit may refer to:
- USS Detroit (1813), a 20-gun ship captured from the British during the Battle of Lake Erie, 10 September 1813, laid up almost immediately, and sold in 1825.
- Detroit, a screw steamer, was laid down at the New York Navy Yard in 1865 but canceled in 1866 and broken up on the stocks
- USS Detroit (1869) was a sloop-of-war named so from 15 May to 10 August in 1869. Before and after she was known as the first Canandaigua.
- USS Detroit (C-10) was a cruiser in use from 1893 to 1904
- USS Detroit (CL-8) was a light cruiser in service from 1923 to 1946
- USS Detroit (AOE-4) was a fast combat support ship commissioned in 1970 and decommissioned in 2005
- USS Detroit (LCS-7) is a Freedom-class littoral combat ship launched in 2014
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|