From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about real-world ships named USS Farragut. For ships with this name in the fictional Star Trek universe, see List of Starfleet starships ordered by class.
USS Farragut may refer to:
- USS Farragut (TB-11), a torpedo boat, commissioned on 5 June 1889
- USS Farragut (DD-300) was a Clemson-class destroyer commissioned on 4 June 1920
- USS Farragut (DD-348), the lead ship of her class of destroyers, was commissioned on 18 June 1934
- USS Farragut (DDG-37), again the lead ship of her class of destroyers, was commissioned on 10 December 1960
- USS Farragut (DDG-99) is a Flight IIa Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer, commissioned on 10 June 2006.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|