Jump to navigation Jump to search
- USS Helena (PG-9) was a gunboat in service from 1897 to 1932.
- USS Helena (CL-50) was a St. Louis-class light cruiser, commissioned in 1939, that saw heavy action in the Solomon Islands during World War II, ultimately being sunk in the Battle of Kula Gulf in July 1943.
- USS Helena (CL-113) was a planned Fargo-class light cruiser canceled in 1944 while under construction.
- USS Helena (CA-75) was a Baltimore-class heavy cruiser commissioned in 1945, active in the Korean War, and decommissioned in 1963.
- USS Helena (SSN-725) is a Los Angeles-class nuclear attack submarine commissioned in 1987 and currently in active service.
- USS Helena I (SP-24), a patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|