From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Houston (AK-1) was a cargo ship during World War I
- USS Houston (CA-30) was a Northampton-class heavy cruiser commissioned in 1930, and sunk in 1942
- USS Houston (CL-81) was a Cleveland-class light cruiser commissioned in 1943, and decommissioned in 1947
- USS Houston (SSN-713) was a Los Angeles-class submarine, commissioned in 1982, and decommissioned in 2016
- Gray, Amanda (August 29, 2016). "US Navy". USS Houston Decommissions After 33 Years of Service. Retrieved August 31, 2016.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|