Jump to navigation Jump to search
- USS Maine (ACR-1), was a battleship whose 1898 sinking precipitated the Spanish–American War.
- USS Maine (BB-10), launched in 1901, was the lead ship of her class of battleships. She participated in the voyage of the Great White Fleet, and was decommissioned in 1920 to be sold for scrap in 1923.
- USS Maine (BB-69) was a Montana-class battleship, and was cancelled in 1943.
- USS Maine (SSBN-741), launched in 1994, is an Ohio-class nuclear ballistic missile submarine, in active service as of 2016.
- SS Maine, a British steamship launched in 1905
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|