Jump to navigation Jump to search
USS Nantucket may refer to:
- USS Nantucket (1862) – was a Passaic-class coastal monitor that served in the Union during the American Civil War.
- Lightship Nantucket - was a series of lightships, including one built in 1907 for the United States Lighthouse Service, and including one National Historic Landmark
- USS Nantucket (IX-18) – started off as USS Ranger, then renamed to USS Rockport before being named Nantucket. While seeing some action, the majority of her time was spent in repair, before being converted as a survey/school ship.
- USS Nantucket (SP-1153) – a coastal passenger steamer built in 1899, but found unsuitable for naval service and returned to her owner.
- USS Nantucket (LCS-27) is a planned Freedom-class littoral combat ship
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|