USS Pioneer may refer to:
- USS Pioneer (1836), a nineteenth-century barque.
- USS Pioneer (1862), may refer to a scuttled Confederate States Navy submarine raised by Union troops or may refer to the Bayou St. John submarine which was for decades misidentified as the Pioneer.
- USS Pioneer (MSF-105), a World War II minesweeper commissioned in 1942 and sold to Mexico in 1973 as Leandro Valle
- USS Pioneer (MCM-9), is an Avenger-class mine countermeasures ship currently in service.
- USC&GS Pioneer, the name of more than one ship of the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|