Jump to navigation Jump to search
USS Spitfire may refer to:
- USS Spitfire (1776 gunboat), a gunboat on Lake Champlain.
- USS Spitfire (1776), a Rhode Island galley captured by the British in 1778 during the Mount Hope Bay raids.
- USS Spitfire (1803), a merchant sloop operated until 1820.
- USS Spitfire (1814), a ship operated until 1816.
- USS Spitfire (1846), a sidewheel gunboat operated until 1848; used during the Mexican–American War
- USS Hyacinth (1862), a tugboat that was renamed Spitfire when operated by Union forces on the Mississippi River during the American Civil War
- USS Spitfire (1869), a temporary name of Casco-class monitor USS Suncook while laid up in 1869
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|