From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UST or Ust may refer to:
- Equatorial Guinea Workers' Union
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport in St. Augustine, Florida (IATA Airport Code UST)
- Underground storage tank
- Uniform spanning tree, a mathematical concept
- United States Television Manufacturing Corp.
- Union of Trade Unions of Chad (Union des Syndicats du Tchad)
- Universal Standard Time
- Universal Standard for Tubeless, a tubeless bicycle tire system developed by Mavic
- UST Growling Tigers, men's varsity team
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, a subsidiary of UST Inc.
- .ust, file extension for plain-text Utau voice sequence files
- University of St. Thomas (Texas) in Houston
- University of St. Thomas (Minnesota) in the Twin Cities
- University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Philippines
- University of Science and Technology (disambiguation), universities focus on science and technology
- University of Science and Technology (South Korea), a group of public universities and research institutions
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Qala Wust, also known as Ūst, a village in the Wakhan region of Badakhshan Province, Afghanistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.