Jump to navigation Jump to search
UST or Ust may refer to:
- Equatorial Guinea Workers' Union
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport in St. Augustine, Florida (IATA Airport Code UST)
- Underground storage tank
- Uniform spanning tree, a mathematical concept
- United States Television Manufacturing Corp.
- Union of Trade Unions of Chad (Union des Syndicats du Tchad)
- Universal Standard Time
- Universal Standard for Tubeless, a tubeless bicycle tire system developed by Mavic
- UST Growling Tigers, men's varsity team
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, a subsidiary of UST Inc.
- .ust, file extension for plain-text Utau voice sequence files
- Unsepttriium, an unsynthesized chemical element with atomic number 173 and symbol Ust
- University of St. Thomas (Texas) in Houston
- University of St. Thomas (Minnesota) in the Twin Cities
- University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Philippines
- University of Science and Technology (disambiguation), universities focus on science and technology
- University of Science and Technology (South Korea), a group of public universities and research institutions
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Qala Wust, also known as Ūst, a village in the Wakhan region of Badakhshan Province, Afghanistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.