US Airways destinations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Below is a list of destinations US Airways flew to at the time of its merger with American Airlines. The list does not include cities only served by US Airways Express, for those destinations see US Airways Express destinations.
|Converted to US Airways Express|
- "US Airways Network restructure". Airlineroute.net. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- "US Airways Cancels Philadelphia - Edinburgh Service in S15". Airlineroute.net. November 24, 2014. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "US Airways Announces Schedule for Charlotte to London Heathrow Service and Opens Flights for Sale". Yahoo! Finance. December 17, 2012. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
- "US Airways cancels Oslo service in Summer 2011". Airlineroute.net. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "US Airways Suspends Rio de Janeiro Service Sep-Dec 2014". Airline Route. March 26, 2014. Retrieved March 29, 2014.
- "US Airways Returns Seasonal Service to Shannon, Ireland". Yahoo! Finance. November 5, 2012. Retrieved December 17, 2012.