|Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||St Paul, Minnesota, United States|
|Products||Gliders, motor gliders, ultralight aircraft|
US Aviation (Full name: Ultralight Soaring Aviation LLC) was an American aircraft manufacturer, started by Klaus Hill and Larry Hall in the 1970s initially to build their Super Floater ultralight glider design. The company later marketed the Cumulus ultralight motor glider and the CAVU ultralight.
After becoming dormant in the 1980s the company was resurrected in 1995 to market a redesigned Super Floater that was produced by the Wind Walker Aircraft Co of Salt Lake City, Utah and the Cumulus motorglider, which first flew the same year and was manufactured by AeroDreams.
Reported as still in business in December 2007, the company no longer existed in 2011.
|Model name||First flight||Number built||Type|
|US Aviation Super Floater||1970s||Ultralight glider|
|US Aviation Cloud Dancer||1983||Ultralight motorglider|
|US Aviation Cumulus||1995||Ultralight motorglider|
|US Aviation CAVU||1997||Ultralight aircraft|
- Activate Media (2006). "Super Floater US Aviation". Retrieved 30 August 2011.
- Johnson, Dan (March 1995). "Product Lines March 1995". Hang Gliding Magazine. Retrieved 30 August 2011.
- Downey, Julia: 1999 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 15, Number 12, December 1998, page 74. Primedia Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- Downey, Julia: 2008 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 24, Number 12, December 2007, page 72. Primedia Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- Purdy, Don: AeroCrafter - Homebuilt Aircraft Sourcebook, page 314. BAI Communications. ISBN 0-9636409-4-1
- Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, page 59. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster OK, 2003. ISSN 1368-485X