|Full name||Union Sportive Quevillaise-Rouen Métropole|
|Ground||Stade Robert Diochon,
|Manager||Emmanuel Da Costa|
|2016–17||Championnat National 2nd (promoted)|
US Quevilly-Rouen Métropole (French: Union Sportive Quevillaise), known simply as US Quevilly or USQRM is a French football club based in Le Petit-Quevilly (Seine-Maritime). They play at the Amable-et-Micheline-Lozai Stadium, which has a capacity of 2,500.
The club was founded as US Quevilly in 1902 and the team colours are yellow and black. The club reached the final of the Coupe de France in 1927, and the semi-finals in 1968 and 2010. In the 2010–11 season US Quevilly won the CFA Group A and was promoted to the Championnat National.
In 2012, they reached the Coupe de France Final for the second time, beating Rennes 2–1 in the semi-finals (Laup scored in added time). They lost 0–1 to Olympique Lyonnais in the final, which was held at the Stade de France on April 28, 2012.
In April 2015, US Quevilly joined with FC Rouen to form US Quevilly-Rouen Métropole, taking the place of US Quevilly in the Championnat de France Amateur for the 2015–16 season. This was not a straight merger, as FC Rouen continued to exist as a separate entity, with the new joint entity incorporating the colours and crest of FC Rouen into its kits and crest.
In 2016, US Quevilly-Rouen gained promotion to the Championnat National for 2016–17 by winning Group A of the 2015–16 Championnat de France amateur. They achieved back to back promotion to French second tier in May 2017 and will play professional football in Ligue 2 in 2017-18.
As of 11 August 2016.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Finalist of Coupe de France in 1927, 2012
- Semi-finalist of Coupe de France: 1968, 2010
- Quarter-finalist of Coupe de France: 2005
- Champion de France Amateur : 1954, 1955, 1958, 1967
- Champion du Groupe Ouest: 1954, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1966, 1967
- Champion du Groupe Nord: 1958, 1963, 1964, 1969
- Champion du Groupe A: 2011
- Champion de France Amateur Runner-up : 1959, 1963
- Division 3
- Finalist: 1973
- Champion du Groupe Ouest: 1973
- Coupe Gambardella
- Champion: 1967
- Runner-up: 1960
- First Série de Haute-Normandie (1)
- Champion: 1905
- Runner-up: 1903, 1904
- Normandie DH
- Champion: 1934, 1935, 1937, 1938, 1950, 1977, 1999
- Runner-up: 1907, 1913, 1922, 1931, 1936, 1945, 1947
- DHR Haute-Normandie
- Champion: 1990 (group B), 1996 (group B)
- Runner-up: 1993, 1994
- Coupe de Normandie (4)
- Winner: 1943, 1954, 1970, 2010
- Runner-up: 1944 (not played), 1950, 1951, 1957, 1962, 1974, 1975
- Régis Brouard
- Christophe Canteloup
- Richard Dezire
- Eric Fouda
- Jacques Lefèvre
- M. Tiarci
- "Football : l'US Quevilly et le FC Rouen s'associent pour devenir le Quevilly Rouen Métropole" (in French). France Télévisions. 20 April 2015. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "National : l'effectif de la saison 2016-17" (in French). quevillyrouenmetropole.fr. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Official website (French)
|This article about a French association football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|