UT1 may refer to:
- a form of Universal Time
- a version of Unreal Tournament
- Ultra Trencher 1, submersible robot
- UT1 (Ukraine), television station
- University of Toulouse 1, a French university
- UT1, One of the four telescopes making up the VLT
UT-1 may refer to:
- Yakovlev UT-1 a training aircraft built in the Soviet Union
- The abbreviation for Utah's 1st congressional district
- The Cadet UT-1, an American high-wing prototype glider
- See also
- UT (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.