|00:18, 22 March 2023 UTC+04:00 [refresh]|
|60 degrees E|
UTC+04:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +04:00. In ISO 8601, the associated time would be written as 2019-02-07T23:28:34+04:00. This time is used in:
As standard time (year-round)
Principal cities: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Baku, Tbilisi, Yerevan, Samara, Muscat, Port Louis, Victoria, Saint-Denis, Stepanakert
- Russia – Samara Time
- Armenia – Armenia Time (used DST in 1981–2012)
- Including Artsakh
- Azerbaijan – Azerbaijan Time (used DST in 1981–2016)
- Georgia – Georgia Time
- Except Abkhazia and South Ossetia
- Oman – Time in Oman
- United Arab Emirates – United Arab Emirates Standard Time
- Mauritius – Mauritius Time
- Seychelles – Seychelles Time
Discrepancies between official UTC+04:00 and geographical UTC+04:00
Areas in UTC+04:00 longitudes using other time zones
- Socotra, the largest island in the Socotra Archipelago
- The easternmost part of Al-Mahrah
- Saudi Arabia
- The easternmost part of Syarqiyah
- Most of Franz Josef Land, Yuzhny Island, and most of Severny Island (with an exception of the very east)
- Some parts of the Russian mainland (Komi Republic, Nenets Autonomous Okrug, east of Kirov Oblast and Tatarstan)
- Most parts of Iran
- Western parts of Afghanistan
- Parts of Mangystau, Atyrau, and West Kazakhstan
- Most parts of the country, including Samarkand
- Western parts, including Karachi
- Bashkortostan, Orenburg Oblast, Perm Krai, most parts of the Ural Federal District
- A smaller parts of Turkistan
- Western parts of Karaganda, Akmola, and North Kazakhstan
Areas outside UTC+04:00 longitudes using UTC+04:00 time
Areas between 37°30' E and 52°30' E ("physical" UTC+03:00)
- Caucasus region:
- Georgia, excluding Abkhazia and South Ossetia
- Armenia and Artsakh
- Russia, with parts of its territories:
- Astrakhan, Samara, Saratov and Ulyanovsk (with an exception of the very east)
- Western half of the of Udmurtia
- United Arab Emirates
- The westernmost region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- Crozet Islands
- ^ "Russia Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- ^ Federal law of 3 June 2011 no. 107-FZ (as amended on 22 December 2020) "On the calculation of time", Article 5. Time zones, Consultant Plus (in Russian).
- ^ New Time Zone in Russia's Volgograd Region, Timeanddate.com, 17 December 2020.
- ^ "Armenia scraps daylight saving time for good". 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- ^ "Times are a' changing in Georgia". BBC News. 2004-06-27. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- ^ "Guide Pratique De L'hivernant" (PDF) (in French). Terres Australes et Antarctiques Françaises. p. 30. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "Current Times In French Southern and Antarctic Territories..." Time Genie. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "Current Time In Glorioso Islands, Glorioso Islands..." Time Genie. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "Current Time In Tromelin Island, Tromelin Island..." Time Genie. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- ^ "World Time Zone Map Section # 19". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- ^ "Mauritius will not repeat daylight saving time". 2009-06-05. Retrieved 2017-03-20.