(Redirected from UTC+1)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
World map with the time zone highlighted
|04:16, 23 October 2020 UTC+01:00|
|15 degrees E|
- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
- Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
- Portugal (Including Madeira and excluding Azores islands)
- United Kingdom – (GMT / BST) (Including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
As standard time (all year round)
- Central African Republic
- Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of the Congo:
- Equatorial Guinea
- Western Sahara
- "Europe Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Despite being on the Southern Hemisphere, Bouvet Island uses Northern Hemisphere daylight saving time.
- "Europe Time Zone Globe". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- Media related to UTC+01:00 at Wikimedia Commons