World map with the time zone highlighted
|14:37, 19 November 2019 UTC+09:00|
|135 degrees E|
UTC+09:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +09:00.
During the Japanese occupations of Borneo, Burma, Hong Kong, Dutch East Indies, Malaya, Philippines, Singapore, and French Indochina, it was used as a common time with Tokyo until the fall of the Empire of Japan.
As standard time (all year round)
- East Timor – Time in East Timor
- Indonesia – Indonesia Eastern Time
- Russia – Yakutsk Time
- Hong Kong Time
- Japan Standard Time
- Myanmar Standard Time
- Philippine Standard Time
- Singapore Standard Time
- Time in China
- Time in East Timor
- Time in Indonesia
- Time in Malaysia
- Time in North Korea
- Time in Russia
- Time in South Korea
- Time in Taiwan
- Time in Vietnam
- "Indonesia Time Zones – Indonesia Current Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- Gwlliam Law. "Provinces of Indonesia". Statoids. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "RUSSIA TIME ZONES - RUSSIA CURRENT TIMES". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Sakha – Western, Russia Time Zone". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 25 March 2018.