(Redirected from UTC−8)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|16:25, 26 November 2021 UTC−08:00|
|120 degrees W|
UTC−08:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −08:00. This time is used:
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
- Canada (Pacific Time Zone)
- United States (Pacific Time Zone)
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
Principal cities: Anchorage
As standard time (year-round)
- Effects of time zones on North American broadcasting
- Time in Canada
- Time in France
- Time in Mexico
- Time in the United States
- Time in the United Kingdom
- "North American time zones: PST – Pacific Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- New Time Zone in Fort Nelson, timeanddate.com, September 21, 2015.
- "Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "15 USC § 264 – Part of Idaho in Fourth Zone". Legal Information Institute. Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "Current Local Time in West Wendover, Nevada, USA". Time and Date. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- "Malheur County, Oregon Current Local Time and Time Zone". www.timetemperature.com. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- "Alaska Time Zone – Alaska Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- "Current Local Time in Clipperton Island, Clipperton Island". Time and Date. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- "Current Local Time in Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands". Time and Date. Retrieved 2020-07-02.