Jump to navigation Jump to search
UTC most often refers to Coordinated Universal Time.
It may also refer to:
Organizations and institutions
- Unicode Technical Committee, a part of The Unicode Consortium
- Union of Communist Youth in Romania
- Union Treiziste Catalane (UTC), feeder club of Catalans Dragons, a French rugby league club based in Perpignan
- Union Treiziste Catalane, the former name of the Catalans Dragons.
- United Technologies Corporation, a conglomerate
- United Theological College (disambiguation)
- Universidad Técnica de Cajamarca, a Peruvian football club from Cajamarca
- Université de Technologie de Compiègne, a French university
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- University Technical College, a type of publicly financed but independently run school in England for 14- to 19-year-old students
- Utah Technical College (UTC), the former name of Salt Lake Community College
- Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, a state owned transport company in Uttarakhand, India
- Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
- University Transportation Center
- UTC, IATA code for Soesterberg Air Base in the Netherlands
- Westfield UTC, University Town Center, a shopping mall and transit hub in San Diego, California, United States
- University City, San Diego, California, a neighborhood often referred to as 'UTC' because of the UTC mall
- Ultimate Typing Championship
- Unified theory of cognition
- Urban Transformation Centre, a public amenities centre in Malaysia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UTC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.