From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UTV may refer to:
- UTV (TV channel) (formerly Ulster Television), TV channel in Northern Ireland owned by ITV plc
- UTV Media, now Wireless Group, broadcasting and New Media company based in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- UTV Software Communications, diversified media conglomerate in India
- UTV News (Albania), Albanian news channel
- Uganda Television, merged into Uganda Broadcasting Corporation in 2004
- UTV Romania
- Ürümqi Television Station (UTV), local television station in Ürümqi, Xinjiang, China
- U.TV, former branding of CKVU-TV
- Universal Television, TV production subsidiary of NBCUniversal Television Group & TV production arm of NBC
- Side by Side (UTV), Utility Task Vehicle, small off-road vehicle
- UltimateTV (online service), former website about television-related matters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UTV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.