22.214.171.124 / 17 June 2020
|License||GNU General Public License v2.0 + linking exception|
uWSGI is a software application that "aims at developing a full stack for building hosting services". It is named after the Web Server Gateway Interface (WSGI), which was the first plugin supported by the project.
uwsgi (all lowercase) is the native binary protocol that uWSGI uses to communicate with other servers.
uWSGI is often used for serving Python web applications in conjunction with web servers such as Cherokee and Nginx, which offer direct support for uWSGI's native uwsgi protocol. For example, data may flow like this: HTTP client ↔ Nginx ↔ uWSGI ↔ Python app.
- "Release 126.96.36.199". 17 June 2020. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "uwsgi/LICENSE at master". Unbit. Retrieved 4 August 2017 – via GitHub.
- "The uWSGI project". uWSGI. 2016.
- "The uwsgi Protocol — uWSGI 2.0 documentation". uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io. Retrieved 2020-08-20.
- Tezer, O. S. (28 October 2013). "A Comparison of Web Servers for Python Based Web Applications". Digital Ocean.
- "Cisco DevNet: APIs, SDKs, Sandbox, and Community for Cisco Developers". developer.cisco.com. Retrieved 2020-08-20.