From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UX (disambiguation))
|Look up UX in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UX refers to user experience, a person's behaviors, attitudes, and emotions about using a product, system, or service.
UX, Ux, or ux may also refer to:
- Sony Vaio UX Micro PC, a series of Sony computers
- Unix, a computer operating system
- Ux or ux, a digraph representing Ŭ or ŭ in the X-system scheme for transliterating Esperanto into ASCII
- les UX, an underground organization that improves parts of Paris
- Air Europa (IATA airline designator code UX)
- United Express, a brand of United Airlines
- Uranium-X, the historical name for the element protactinium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.