(Redirected from UX (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up UX in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UX, Ux, or ux may refer to:
- Sony Vaio UX Micro PC, a computer brand first marketed by Sony in 2006
- Unix, a computer operating system
- User experience, a person's behaviors, attitudes, and emotions about using a product, system, or service
- Ux or ux, a digraph representing Ŭ or ŭ in the X-system scheme for transliterating Esperanto into ASCII
- Ux, Latin for "wife" in a legal context; see et ux
- les UX, an underground organization that improves parts of Paris
- Air Europa (IATA airline designator code UX)
- United Express, a brand of United Airlines
- Uranium-X, the historical name for the element protactinium
- SM U-10 (Austria-Hungary) (or U-X), the lead boat of the U-10 class of submarines of the Austro-Hungarian Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.