(Redirected from Uba (disambiguation))
Uba or UBA (and diacritic variations) may refer to:
- Ubá, small tropical city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Uba, Nigeria, part of Askira/Uba Local Government Area in Borno State
- Uba River, in Kazakhstan
- Royal Union of Belgian Radio Amateurs
- UBA Pro Basketball League
- Umweltbundesamt, the German Environment Agency
- Underwater Breathing Apparatus, some types of rebreather scuba set
- United Baloch Army, a Baloch nationalist militant group designated as a terrorist organisation by the Pakistani government
- United Bank for Africa, an International bank with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- User Behavior Analytics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.