|Native name||اوبح حسن|
27 August 1987 |
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Hassan was talent-spotted in a park in Canada by a photographer, and was subsequently signed with Click Model Management in New York City. There, she started doing photoshoots and walking fashion runways.
In May 2008, Hassan was featured as Model.com's model of the week. She was the face of Ralph Lauren's s/s 09 campaign the following year. Hassan has also done work with other top design ers, including Oscar de la Renta, Rachel Roy, Malan Breton, Betsey Johnson, and Gucci.
Hassan is signed to Richard's International Model Management in Vancouver, her mother agency. She is also represented by Public Image Management agency, in Montreal.
- "Ubah Hassan's Birthday Party". Patrick McMullan Company. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Ubah Hassan". New York Magazine. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Ubah Hassan". Model Resource. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Model of the Week". Model. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Ubah Hassan". Style. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Model Ubah Hassan wears the latest red hot fashion". Telegraph. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Preview of "Ubah!"". CNN. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "TOMS Shoes Spring Catalogue on Location in Cambodia with Dengue Fever". Hanuman Films. Retrieved 5 December 2013.