From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Alma mater||Sapienza University of Rome|
He studied at the Liceo Artistico Ripetta, the Sapienza University of Rome, and the Accademia di Belle Arti, Rome. He moved to the United States in 1967. His workshop is at 188 Hilton Avenue, Maplewood, New Jersey.
- Jennifer Olshin (December 5, 1999). "ART; A Renaissance Man of Metalwork". The New York Times.
- "Ubaldo Vitali, MacArthur Genius - Baristanet". 20 September 2011.
- "History in the Making: Renwick Craft Invitational 2011".
- "A silversmith for the modern age A silversmith for the modern age". CNN. Retrieved 22 February 2012.
- Jeff Campagna (September 20, 2011). "A "Genius Grant" for Silversmith Ubaldo Vitali". Smithsonian.com.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|