Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ube in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ube may refer to:
- Ube, Yamaguchi, a city in Japan
- Ube Industries, chemical company
- Unbiennium, an undiscovered superactinide chemical element
- Dioscorea alata, a species of edible yams
- Ube halaya, a Philippine dessert made from boiled and mashed purple yam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ube.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.